Monday, April 15, 2013

Remind101

In an effort to have the most effective communication possible, I have set up a way to send group text messages parents. I will also continue to send home letters and post announcements on our classroom website at Vance5th.blogspot.com, but I know that text messages are often times read more frequently than e-mails. The website I am using to do this is remind101.com. No phone numbers are ever exchanged and individual text messages cannot be sent nor can replies be sent to me. This will purely be a way for me to send quick reminders about upcoming important events. Using this service does not cost anything, but you will be charged standard text messaging rates through your mobile service provider. If you are interested in participating please text @hought to 919-745-8542 (remind101’s phone number, not mine) and you will be signed up to receive group reminder texts from me. Please email me at nhoughton@wcpss.net with any questions/concerns.

No comments: